Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Guilty as Charged

I'll admit it, I've been watching American Idol. I really can't think of a more ridiculous waste of my already over-booked TV watching time but at least it doesn't fall on Thursdays, which seems to be the event horizon of the TV's black hole. I can't wait for another episode of 30 Rock, I don't think it gets any better than that for my money...


I told Stacey we could have a baby whenever she wants (if it were up to her it would have been yesterday) as long as we could name it Lando. I keep running Star Wars names by her, and I'm not talking about the ultra-gay episodes 1-3, if I named one of my kids Jar Jar I would be deserving of mustard gas. I always have had a lot of respect for Wedge Antilles but what are the chances of that? Well, at least she already let me name one of the goats Chewbacca.

{napoleon dynamite voice} Lucky!! {/napoleon dynamite voice}

No comments: